Promosport Tunisia chooses Elise for its document flow management
Promosport Tunisia is a public company under the supervision of the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Physical Education. It organizes sports prognostic competitions, games, or any other activity aimed at promoting physical and sporting activity.
A need of electronic document management improvement
Promosport wishes to acquire a digital solution for its management of circulating document flows:
- Correspondence flow management: management of incoming, internal and outgoing mail of all types, paper and electronic
- Digitalized and centralized management of the registry and all the document flow issued by any type of transmission/reception channel (email, fax, paper, web form)
- Management of the processes for examining files and responses
- Digital process monitoring for effective improvement of processing times
The choice of Elise for business process management
Elise ECM solution was chosen by Promosport for its flexibility of use. Turnkey, it will be able to meet the requirements of the company:
- Centralization of informations and digital archiving of documents
- Collaborative work and sharing of information and resources in a unified way
- Electronic management of files related to mail flows (incoming mail, reply and any digital or digitised documents associated with the processing of the file).
Elise ECM solution will be implement to extend from the management of mail flows to the management of Promosport’s other business processes.
Moreover, Promosport expresses it satisfaction to be able to exchange more easily with the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Tunisia which is already equiped with Elise ECM solution.
💡 Find out more about Elise ECM solution
Your mail, all of it, is an important part of your business and should be part your overall document strategy and solution. ECM is the answer you’re looking for.
Doing business today is about being digitally connected—from people to devices to content and communications. Your information is a valuable asset, and as paper takes a back seat to digitization, you might be wondering if an Electronic Content Management (ECM) solution is worth the investment. Can it really deliver the returns you’re looking for? When […]