ECM Project Manager
Based in Paris
Work under the direction of the Project Director in the following areas :
- Independenly manage technical and functional projects
- Monitor contracts, planning, invoicing, deliverables redaction
- Participate in project steering committees with customers.
- Write technical documentation for customers
- Provide regular activity reporting.
- As a product expert, guarantee the installation of material, system and software environments and take responsibility for the 1st-level technical and functional settings.
- Responsible for technical interventions for customers including diagnosing issues and making recommendations.
- Must have 2-3 years minimum of study in IT.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server environment, SQL database (SQL Server, Oracle) along with network expertise.
- Experience of at least 3 years in a technical support position, in TMA or in technical project management.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Careers Form” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]