Orange Tunisia becomes a NeoLedge customer for the management of its BtoB and BtoC processes
Orange Tunisia deploys Elise ECM Solution to manage its documents and its BtoB and BtoC processes.
Information Governance for better Data Control
As part of the implementation of enterprise-wide governance rules, Orange Tunisia has launched a project of electronic management of documents and business processes.
The objective ? To share and access information, to better audit trails of files and to streamline the processes.
Enterprise Content Management Solutions has been identified as essential to reduce customer file management time, ensure a quality response in a timely manner and thus improve customer satisfaction.
The project in details
Flexible and turnkey, Elise ECM solution will meet Orange Tunisia’s needs to deploy different processing rules for different types of documents:
- Process for legal, commercial and purchase contracts : digitization of paper flows and implementation of business workflows : file preparation, electronic contract signature and archiving processes.
- Supplier invoice processing: digitization and intelligent document recognition (IDR) on incoming invoices, validation process linked to MS Dynamics NAV ERP, archiving.
- Management of the purchasing process : management of orders and associated documents (quotations, consultations, evaluation forms, minutes, etc.).
- BtoB Mobile contracts management: management of the contract establishment process for Orange customers in connection with the CRM solution.
Advantages of Elise ECM solution for Orange Tunisia
Elise ECM solution by NeoLedge was chosen for its ability to manage the entire document lifecycle and interactions with third parties (customers, suppliers, partners):
- Capture of multi-channel flows,
- from workflows to scanning,
- from business document management to the implementation of processes adapted according to the type and direction of the document,
- Not to mention the control of multi-channel outgoing flows and the integration of electronic signatures.
Customized statistics will make it possible to efficiently manage the activity to meet the requirements of the rules established as part of Enterprise Information Governance.Find out more : Elise ECM solution
Elise solution will thus be deployed both at the management and operational level involving employees at headquarters as well as Orange Tunisia’s network of sales outlets and franchisees (more than 200).
In the case of Orange Tunisia, more than 15 million paper contracts will be integrated into the Elise ECM system. A wide set of processes will also be put in place for successful information governance !
As you know, documents are an incredibly important piece of the business process, but if your organization is still utilizing a manual paper system it’s costing you a tremendous amount of wasted time and money. This is because the price of paper seems to increase daily in today’s economic climate. In addition, the cost to store all those paper documents is […]
Fully mobile process automation provides a great deal of benefits. This statement holds especially true if your organization processes a plethora of forms and other data daily. The fact of the matter is that you are living in the dark ages if you have not yet automated and updated your information systems to work on […]
Did you know that business process automation, or BPA for short, is a growing executive strategy that enables organizations to utilize both their personnel and systems in a far more efficient and cost effective manner? In essence, it takes standard data management to the next level using technologically advanced software that fully integrates all your current applications into one […]