InVivo has chosen Elise, the ECM solution to handle its digital transformation project. Find out what has been set up by the first French agricultural cooperative.
Change management: InVivo’s digital transformation
Working with digital tools
InVivo is an agricultural cooperative group, organized around four fields of expertise: agriculture, nutrition and animal health, retail and wine. InVivo has a network of more than 220 cooperatives in 31 countries around the world.
Within the framework of its strategic plan for 2025, InVivo chose to focus on digital transformation through a human and technological project called “InVivo Tech 2020”. In order to encourage new remotely and collaborative ways of working, InVivo has decided to get equipped with an ECM solution.
You want to learn more? Read the full InVivo Case Study!
The main expectations for this project
A central problematic covers the main expectations for this project: to rethink the enterprise’s internal communication and to reorganize the document flows.
Setting up a transversal and collaborative ECM solution such as Elise enables InVivo to:
- Significantly reduce paper storage costs,
- Centralise all documents coming from different services in order to improve and facilitate their sharing,
- Have their incoming and outgoing mails automatically handled by type (invoice, contract, invitation…) through the creation of a digitization division,
- Entirely digitize the invoice treatment process: reception, attribution to the right accounting service, validation, data registration in the business software, electronic signature,
- Mostly, be a lead firm in invoice digitization. Indeed, even though the legislation is not rigid in terms of documents digitization yet, investing today in a content management solution enables InVivo to prevent some constraints by thinking ahead about these issues.
Finally, to benefit from a true ROI by setting up invoice digitization systems in member cooperatives or suppliers.
The electronic content management solution Elise was the ideal solution for this cooperative group, to meet their goal of optimizing their in-house body and to effectively enhance their daily processes’ productivity.
You have a digital transformation project? Contact us or leave a message below to our experts!
Press Release – New York City, May 20th, 2020. NeoLedge has signed a new partnership with SoftSages, a leader in the technical solutions market. A VALUABLE VISION NeoLedge is a comprehensive Saas solutions provider that enable organizations of all sizes to improve collaboration, double efficiency, and increase operational effectiveness.SoftSages, also a New York City-based company, […]
Press Release – New York City, February 24, 2020. NeoLedge and Stellar Services unify to bring inclusive, user-friendly, cloud-based solutions to East Coast operations. NeoLedge, Breaking U.S. Barriers NeoLedge’s cutting edge solutions provide organizations of all industries with the necessary tools to succeed in an age of ever-changing guidelines, technologies, and operational obstacles. Their offerings […]
Press Release – New York City, February 19, 2020. NeoLedge has joined a new partner, IDMT, leading way for stronger developments in the Western United States. Building Solutions Without Limits NeoLedge offers various types of innovative solutions designed to aid in the management of documents and informational flows. The team works in synergy with third […]