InVivo has chosen Elise, the ECM solution to handle its digital transformation project. Find out what has been set up by the first French agricultural cooperative.
Change management: InVivo’s digital transformation
Working with digital tools
InVivo is an agricultural cooperative group, organized around four fields of expertise: agriculture, nutrition and animal health, retail and wine. InVivo has a network of more than 220 cooperatives in 31 countries around the world.
Within the framework of its strategic plan for 2025, InVivo chose to focus on digital transformation through a human and technological project called “InVivo Tech 2020”. In order to encourage new remotely and collaborative ways of working, InVivo has decided to get equipped with an ECM solution.
You want to learn more? Read the full InVivo Case Study!
The main expectations for this project
A central problematic covers the main expectations for this project: to rethink the enterprise’s internal communication and to reorganize the document flows.
Setting up a transversal and collaborative ECM solution such as Elise enables InVivo to:
- Significantly reduce paper storage costs,
- Centralise all documents coming from different services in order to improve and facilitate their sharing,
- Have their incoming and outgoing mails automatically handled by type (invoice, contract, invitation…) through the creation of a digitization division,
- Entirely digitize the invoice treatment process: reception, attribution to the right accounting service, validation, data registration in the business software, electronic signature,
- Mostly, be a lead firm in invoice digitization. Indeed, even though the legislation is not rigid in terms of documents digitization yet, investing today in a content management solution enables InVivo to prevent some constraints by thinking ahead about these issues.
Finally, to benefit from a true ROI by setting up invoice digitization systems in member cooperatives or suppliers.
The electronic content management solution Elise was the ideal solution for this cooperative group, to meet their goal of optimizing their in-house body and to effectively enhance their daily processes’ productivity.
You have a digital transformation project? Contact us or leave a message below to our experts!
As you know, documents are an incredibly important piece of the business process, but if your organization is still utilizing a manual paper system it’s costing you a tremendous amount of wasted time and money. This is because the price of paper seems to increase daily in today’s economic climate. In addition, the cost to store all those paper documents is […]
Fully mobile process automation provides a great deal of benefits. This statement holds especially true if your organization processes a plethora of forms and other data daily. The fact of the matter is that you are living in the dark ages if you have not yet automated and updated your information systems to work on […]
Did you know that business process automation, or BPA for short, is a growing executive strategy that enables organizations to utilize both their personnel and systems in a far more efficient and cost effective manner? In essence, it takes standard data management to the next level using technologically advanced software that fully integrates all your current applications into one […]