Manage all city documents, processes and governance in one solution
illico provides cities and municipalities with an integrated, easy-to-use ECM solution to manage all business content, processes and governance–including (finance, HR, grants, contracts.)
- Provide your city with a single solution to manage all content.
- Implement effective internal controls and governance.
- Electronically organize and store historical information.
Create dynamic links and folders
Automatically link your documents and create dynamic folders, customizable to your business needs. illico improves your ability to make fast, informed decisions.
- Present information in its full context to enable better decision making.
- Classify all documents automatically and dynamically.
- Give each user and department role-based views and files to work faster and smarter.
Automate city processes
Take advantage of automatic, dynamic workflows for recurring tasks so you get more time to focus on improving your city.
- Automate repetitive tasks and decision-making that do not require human intervention.
- Easily adapt processes to manage exceptions.
- Handle unforeseen circumstances quickly and deledgate with full traceability.
Visually monitor processes and activities
Organize your illico workspace and dashboards according to your specific role and responsibilities to quickly visualize your tasks, monitor progress and measure performance.
- Deploy simple tools that allow each person, depending on their role, to supervise one or more processes.
- Give users a clear, organized view of the actions to be performed.
- Empower decision makers to monitor key performance indicators at a glance.
Internal application integration
It’s easy to interface illico to your business applications, breaking down information silos and providing staff with a centralized view of your files, contacts and processes.
- Connect to your third-party internal applications such as HRIS or accounting.
- Go “paperless” and show your commitment to be a green city.
- Reduce license fees for external applications through integration and automation with illico.