become a partner
Strengthen Your Position as Strategic Advisor to Clients
Every one of your clients faces mounting pressure trying to manage the flood of documents, data and content flowing into and through their organization. With NeoLedge, you will help clients take control of their content, simplify workflows and improve efficiency across the enterprise.
With the proven, powerful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications, Elise and DocFactory, you build recurring revenue streams and strengthen your role as strategic advisor.
Combining your advisory and implementation services with the NeoLedge ECM solutions, you will help clients securely manage non-structured data and digital assets through:
- Multichannel collection and capture of inflowing documents and data.
- Connecting contacts, organizational charts, corporate dictionaries to govern document workflow.
- Automation to track, standardize and optimize the flow and transmission of digital assets inside and outside of the organization.
- Dashboards to provide managers with insight into ECM activities, supporting continuous process improvement.
Strengthen Your Business as a NeoLedge Partner
With more than 200 reference clients, NeoLedge is an established ECM provider looking to expand our global network of high-performing partners. Our partner program is designed to enable and support your team to independently sell, design, implement and support proven ECM solutions. By providing ECM solutions to your clients—solving their unstructured data, document and workflow challenges—you will be involved in every aspect of their business.
Build recurring revenue and project services
- Generous margins on software sales and maintenance
- VAR, referral and implementation partner options
- Margin on NeoLedge-delivered services
Build proficiency and pipeline quickly
- Technical training and certification
- Marketing development funds and campaign tools
- Sales training, strategy assistance and lead referrals
Contact us to find out more about building your ECM practice in partnership with NeoLedge.